New from Boston area

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tsi88kid

Senior Cook
hey everyone I'm new to the site and I am from everett,MA which is 15 mins from boston. I am currently a senior in high school studying to pursue a career in the industry. I want to go to Newbury College in Brookline, MA for a degree in Culinary Arts. Thats basically it thanks for the space.

Welcome from another Bostonian. Newbury is a great school. You will get a great education there.

thanks for the kind words guys, btw is there any thread on here with a list of peoples screen names so I can have people to go to for guidance and advice when it comes to plating and cooking in general?

Welcome to the site.

If you just post your question in the forum Today's Menu and Food Talk or in the forum titled General Cooking Questions you will get more answers than you bargained for :mrgreen:

But there is a Member List located on the first dark blue bar at the top of your page. Be warned - the list is loooooooooooooooooooooong :chef: We do have quite a few professional chefs here so post your questions and they will respond also.

Hi and welcome to DC! Hopefully you will find some good pointers here that can assist you in your culinary studies.

Surprisingly good, one snow fall that didnt even stick to the ground and its been 50's and 60's instead of -5 to 15 like usually is around this time of year.

Back
Top Bottom