New from California

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HungryHarps

Assistant Cook
Hello, I am new here to Discuss Cooking. I have already browsed through the forum section and it looks awesome. I am excited to get to know everyone and check out some rockin' recipes. :)

Welcome to D.C. I have been to California last year. I have visited L.A., San Diego and Las Vegas. It was a two week vacation with my family. I've stayed in Anaheim for 1 week and I've been to Disneyland and Universal Studios for the whole week. It was amazing.

Welcome! :chef:

I lived in Thousand Oaks for 25 years, but got out when the getting was good! :rolleyes:

Welcome, neighbor. I've lived in this little spot of paradise (Ventura County) all my life. Watch it Selkie..:boxing::D

You'll love this place..good food, good people, great fun.

Welcome, neighbor. I've lived in this little spot of paradise (Ventura County) all my life. Watch it Selkie..:boxing::D

You'll love this place..good food, good people, great fun.
Kayelle,
been to Moss Landing?
kades

I haven't been specifically to Moss Landing Kades, but Monterey County is sure another California jewel!!
I was asking because we love going to Phils there for seafood. That place is wonderful.
kades:)

Hello Hungryharps

Hello - I am also new to this forum - so lets be new together! Do you know anyything about curing olives?:chef:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom