New from Canada! (:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

youngleaf

Assistant Cook
Hey everyone!
I'm from southwestern Ontario, a little city probably nobody's heard of haha, Sarnia.
I don't know what to put here... hmm well I'm 18, this September I'm going into my second year at the University of Waterloo. I'm taking a 4 year bachelor of arts program, majoring in Sexuality, Marriage and Family Studies (or SMF) and hopefully minoring in psychology or philosophy - we'll see.

I'm so excited because I lived in res for first year and had to suffer through so many tasteless cafeteria concoctions haha but this september me and my roomate are getting an apartment with a real kitchen!

I love cooking, which I've been doing for myself since I was about 13, and I've been a vegetarian since I was 15 years old. :)
Well, I guess that's all!

I joined a little while a go myself so I will return the favor by shooting a welcome your way. There are some rather interesting food related topics here so enjoy.

youngleaf said:
Hey everyone!
I'm from southwestern Ontario, a little city probably nobody's heard of haha, Sarnia.

The home of the Sting? Nope, never heard of it.

Last edited:
Welcome to DC. I'm from Sault Ste. Marie, although on the Michigan side. Of course I know where Sarnia is. My church is in Sault Ste. Marie, ONT. And Many of our activities are in Sudbury. My youngest daughter used to have a boyfriend in Timmons. It was a long distance relationship. Nothing came of it and they broke up. She's now living out west.

Anyways, welcome again. Glad you're here.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Back
Top Bottom