New from Michigan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Diane1415

Senior Cook
Union City Michigan next to a Nudist Resort
Hey Y'all

This is great I just hope I can help.
If anyone knows about cooking contests I can enter please let me know.
I would like to be on the next foodnetwork star someday and need the contest experience. Presently my expertice is in baking, concentrating on Cheesecakes.
I am now learning to cook Vegan.:angel:

welcome diane,

do you always give your neighbors 2 cheesecakes when you visit them, just so you can concentrate on what you're saying? :cool:

it is great to hear from all of you chefs.
I wanted to go to a culinairy school but when I found out how much it was I couldn't.
I still want myown restaurant though and I would LOVE the oppertunity to work as chef's apprentice. But no luck on that either. I will have to be content to do as I am and hope to be the Next Foodnetwork Star someday.

I am willing to share my tricks with anyone, but where do I post them and read other people's tricks?

what kind of tricks do you mean diane?

if you look at the main page, you will see how the site is broken down into categories. it's very well organized, imo.

if you are talking cheese cakes, then go to the "desserts, sweets, and baking" category, "cakes" subcategory, and post away.

if it is a more general tip or technique for various types of cooking, then go to the "terms and techniques" category.

Dianne; You and I are going to have to bounce ideas off of each other. I love baking cheesecakes and have considerable experience with a few varieties. I've also learned a valuable lesson or two about how to salvage a recipe, and how different techniques alter the product, sometimes for the better, and sometimes for the worst.

Welcome. People here love talking, are extraordinarily freindly, and are fairly knowledgeble about food preperation. We have folks from many nations and parts of the world, and with many levels of experience. You're gonna like it here.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

what Goodweed said (except I always say Bienvenue, too.) GW is a good person to bounce ideas off of. He's always thinking up some new twist.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom