New from Michigan!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crabbylady

Assistant Cook
Hi everyone,
I am Laurie, and I live in Clarklake, Michigan with my husband, his son, my son and daughter and a cat, a dog and 60 pet land hermit crabs.

My husband and I just started the South Beach diet, and we both have a lot of weight to lose. I am always looking for recipes and was glad I happened to come across this forum.

:chef:

Hi Laurie, welcome to DC! Wow, 60 hermit crabs!! Where did you get them? Anyway, I am sure you will find this site beneficial as there are a lot of wonderful and healthy recipes from the Health & Nutrition and Vegetables & Vegetarian sections for you to choose from. So, take your time and have a great time here!

Hi Laurie,
welcome to DC..There are many recipes here and many people more than willing to help.

kadesma:)

I must say your name drew my attention. I'm glad it is related to your hobby. You will find lots of good stuff here and hope you like it as much as I do. Welcome!

LOL thanks everyone! :)

I acquired a lot of crabs (that sounds weird, doesn't it?!?!?) from people who no longer want their pets, also referred to as "hermies." I've done adoption and rescue of hermies from crab races. Yes, there is such a thing!! :ROFLMAO:

I definitely will bypass any seafood recipes sent my way though!

Laurie

I love your handle!! Welcome to DC... the fine world of assitants for cooking!!!

Back
Top Bottom