New from Mid-Michigan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VIDEODROME

Cook
Greetings from Lansing, MI.

Until recently most of what I cook has just been basic stuff like making breakfast and sometimes cooking burgers or bratwurst. A while ago though I started watching Food Network and that has inspired me to try and experiment more in the kitchen. I've especially become an avid watcher of Iron Chef. Those guys are amazing.

I just noticed this forum has a gallery. I'm also into photography so I might add some pics to that eventually.

Last edited:
Welcome to the family!
Hope you have a great time here.
Can't wait to see your photos!

Welcome, Videodrome!

I like you already - the Swedish Chef is one of my favorites :)

So, what new foods have you been trying?

Yes you're right here is amazing... just in a month I can't believe my ability to cook :). thanks to Discusscooking... There are lots of cooking tips, love and respect in here. By the way I also want to thank all of you again. Actually I think every one completes one another.

Hi video !!! It's great having you join Dc. You're really going to like it here !!
Welcome to the Dc Family !!!!!!

Mostly breakfast stuff. My scrambled eggs are a lot better now after following instructions. I used to just cook them fast on high heat but now I do it more gradually on low heat with added milk and they're coming out a lot fluffier. The recipe said to add chives to wich helps.

I also made some thin potato slices with Cayenne pepper to go with it that were yummy.

I've also been trying out chicken with different marinades.

jkath said:
Welcome, Videodrome!

I like you already - the Swedish Chef is one of my favorites :)

So, what new foods have you been trying?

Posted the pic

breakfast_thumb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom