New from Utah

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

B'sgirl

Sous Chef
I'm constantly looking up recipes and info online so I thought this would be a good forum to join. I'm no professional, but I cook about 7 meals a week for my husband, my Chinese exchange student, and my 16 month old child. I'm also having a baby this April so I suppose I can count myself as 2 right now. ;)

Hey there, welcome to DC! We got recipes, we got baby talk, we got it all, come on in and have a sit!

Welcome to the forum take some time to look over our many sites for loads of recipes and information. We are a very frendly group of foodies and will respond to any question you may have. Nice to have you with us

Welcome, welcom, welcome. Did I say welcome? You have landed in the land of cullinary freedom. We have people from many parts of the world who both love to share what they know, and love to learn new things. We're a freindly bunch and don't usually throw snowballs at you (ya gotta watch out though, there's some around here that once they know you, are capable of mischief, even if it's pretend mishchief done in cyberspace). We are a humble bunch who love to share our freindship with anyone who wants to be a part of our little community. So peruse the threads. Glean from them everthing that suits you. Share with us you own expertise and favorite recipes.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom