New girl in Arizona!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AZtallgirl

Assistant Cook
Hi Everyone,

I just stumbled across this forum from a Google link, but am glad I found it! I was having trouble with my crockpot boiling on the low setting, and read some good advice!

My husband and I live in the Phoenix area, and have two grown kids, one still in college. I have always loved to bake, and developed a love for cooking in the past several years. I am very much into cooking light and healthy, but it needs to taste great, too, which keeps me constantly challenged.

I'm feeling a little shy, not really knowing yet what this forum's all about, but look forward to interacting with you all! :blush:

Welcome and don't feel shy. I will tell you what this forum is all about. It is about all the things you mentioned in your post above. It is about baking and cooking and health and family and being challenged. It is also about making new friends and just having fun. I am sure you are going to love it here. Pull up a seat and stay a while :)

Welcome AZtallgirl:) Don't feel shy at all..The minute you sined up you became one of the DC family...So make yourself at home and let's get to know each other....:)

kadesma

Thanks to all for your warm welcome! I'm looking forward to exchanging information and making new friends on this website. Have a great weekend, and happy cooking!

Back
Top Bottom