New guy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nedro

Assistant Cook
Hello, My name is Ned. I've lived in the Bay Area my whole life. I found this site by accident while looking for knives. I was looking at Henckels on the Cutlry and more site and was looking for info on sharpeners. I can't believe I stumbbled onto such a great plethera of information. I've already printed three recipes that I need to try out! Unfortunately, the only thing I have to offer is a good meat sauce recipe for spaggetti. But I do have one secret recipe from a Hamburger place that is now almost twenty years after it closed down. If anyone on this site has ever lived in Mountain View, Ca. or near it durring the 60's to the 80's, they might remember Linda's. They had a burger called a "Parisian Burger". They were two small patties on a round cross top french roll with cheese and an incredible red sauce. I, along with my sister have almost perfected it. I've served it to many people who remember Linda's and they simply love it.
Well that's about it.
Thanks for such a great site!

Welcome to DC, Ned!!
You don't have to have recipes, that can come later, just a good sense of humor!!

HI! Welcome to our corner of the world! We always have room for one more!!

:chef: Welcome to your New Home Ned, We are so glad you choose us. Grab a Cup of something and sit on down, we are here and ready to Greet You Welcome Home !

Welcome to DC, Ned!! As you may have found out there are some discussions going on about Henckel's knife and sharpeners here already, I hope it will help you, and if you have any questions or just anything to say, useful or not, just jump in!!

I hope you will have lots of fun with us, and I am curious about that red sauce recipe from Linda's!!:)

Hey Ned! "Welcome to the club we've got jackets*"

Cameron

*quote from Shrek 2

hi ned !! it's great to have you here even if it was accidental lol. you'll find yourself very hooked to this site !

middie said:
hi ned !! it's great to have you here even if it was accidental lol. you'll find yourself very hooked to this site !
I think that is how a lot of us ended up here - great things can happen by mistake :)

A big welcome to your new "kitchen away from kitchen", Ned:chef:

Ned, It's great that you have found this site and joine, wanting to talk with us in forum pages. just make yourself at home here. thanks for joining!

S.S.B.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom