New guy from CO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

leasingthisspace

Senior Cook
I came across the forum when I was looking for a cooking forum app. I was so glad to come across one with so much information. I'm a cook in the Army. I'm currently working on baking at nights. I've been cooking in the Army since 96. I enjoy cooking in all its aspects. I am sure as time goes on you'll start seeing my posts as I try and learn new ideas.
Been reading a bit already and have got a lot to try.

Welcome to DC. You will not only learn a lot, but have a lot of fun. Most of us here are ready for the Funny Farm. We just don't know it yet or are too stubborn to admit it. I personally qualify on both parts. And if you don't believe me, I posed for this one. :wacko:

Welcome to DC. You will not only learn a lot, but have a lot of fun. Most of us here are ready for the Funny Farm. We just don't know it yet or are too stubborn to admit it. I personally qualify on both parts. And if you don't believe me, I posed for this one. :wacko:
i know it addie,they just ain't caught me yet.........:ROFLMAO:!
welcome from manchester uk

Welcome to Dc.

I am shopping for my purple robe next month. I will have some extra pie crust. I want to get one trimmed in gold. You can pilot the Mothership if you wear a Purple Robe.

If you are looking for some fun, take a look st "Today's Funny," and "Chicken Chronicles." Hilarious.

If you are looking to increase your cooking knowledge, this is the place. And we definite welcome anything tidbit of cooking knowledge you may have. :)

Welcome to Dc.

I am shopping for my purple robe next month. I will have some extra pie crust. I want to get one trimmed in gold. You can pilot the Mothership if you wear a Purple Robe.

If you are looking for some fun, take a look st "Today's Funny," and "Chicken Chronicles." Hilarious.

If you are looking to increase your cooking knowledge, this is the place. And we definite welcome anything tidbit of cooking knowledge you may have. :)
Does my purple terrycloth bathrobe count if I add gold ribbon to it? Can I be in charge of piloting the Mothership? If I put a purple cape on Myrtle, can she come too?
:ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Does my purple terrycloth bathrobe count if I add gold ribbon to it? Can I be in charge of piloting the Mothership? If I put a purple cape on Myrtle, can she come too?
:ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:

I think we are going to be scaring newbies off. But I would consider it a privilege to have Myrtle with us. She can be our Mascot! I think you would look stunning in your purple bathrobe with gold ribbon. And yes. You can pilot the Mothership also. I think you would be better at it, as I don't drive. :ermm:

I think we are going to be scaring newbies off. But I would consider it a privilege to have Myrtle with us. She can be our Mascot! I think you would look stunning in your purple bathrobe with gold ribbon. And yes. You can pilot the Mothership also. I think you would be better at it, as I don't drive. :ermm:
You haven't seen me drive the lawn tractor or back up with a trailer attached!:LOL: I think Myrtle might be better at driving the Mothership--she's had months' of practice roosting on the tractor.

You haven't seen me drive the lawn tractor or back up with a trailer attached!:LOL: I think Myrtle might be better at driving the Mothership--she's had months' of practice roosting on the tractor.

:ROFLMAO:

I can't drive a car, but I can drive a tractor and make a mean straight row for planting. Don't ask me how or why.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom