New Guy here from N.Y.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
welcome, dogge.

a yankees and bills fan?

weird combo.

4x to the dance, but no happiness to be found.

the yankee part is self explanatory. :)

Hi CWS, The only Senators I have problems with are down our way in the states, they hit us all kinds of hurtful things.The only difference is we get hit all year around not just playoffs,there playoffs is when the y lie to us.
Hey Princess Fiona, If you are the real Princess Fiona my daughter would make us climb that mountain to visit you with her Princess Fiona dress, heels and tiara.
Hey Buckytom, you know why the Yankees, I am a New Yorker. As far as the Bills they are the only NFL team that actually plays in the state of New York. The giants and dirty Jets are false advertising...lol... Everyone have a good one.

lol about the jets, dogge.

is that the same 9w that goes all the way down to the gw bridge?

i grew up just off 9w near the nys border, next to alpine, nj.

speaking of poughkeepsie, have you guys ever gone apple picking at weed orchards in marlboro, ny.

great place.

Hey jKath, how are you? Do you mean quiet bunch or quite a bunch?...lol... I have family in San Diego.
Hey buckytom, yea it is the same 9W.I have been over the GW often on my to the Garden to see the Knicks. As far as apple picking I have never been to Weed orchard but might have to check them out.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom