New Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Toastie

Assistant Cook
I just found this site. I got 2 lbs of chocolate truffles at a party and knew my husband and I couldn't possibly eat them all. I was looking for some recipes to use them and this Forum popped up.
I love to cook so I'll try some of the ideas mentioned in the thread. Somebody had my same problem 4 years ago!

Welcome to DC. Truffles are for eating. They're not really an ingredient. Buy some pretty little gift boxes and give them out as gifts.

Andy M. is quite right. Take his advice - make someone else happy that they were remembered!

di reston

Enough is never as good as a feast Oscar Wilde

Chocolate truffles chopped into ice cream and milkshakes.

Chocolate truffle S'mores.

Chocolate truffle filled crepes.

Chocolate truffle cheesecake.

Chocolate truffle hot chocolate.

Chocolate truffle mole negro.

Chocolate truffle and balsamic vinegar drizzle for broiled salmon or steaks.

That all I got. :chef:

When I buy chocolate truffles, they have many different centers/fillings available. Are yours just plain?

Chocolate truffles chopped into ice cream and milkshakes.

Chocolate truffle S'mores.

Chocolate truffle filled crepes.

Chocolate truffle cheesecake.

Chocolate truffle hot chocolate.

Chocolate truffle mole negro.

Chocolate truffle and balsamic vinegar drizzle for broiled salmon or steaks.

That all I got. :chef:
Thank you...I will have to try some of your suggestions. I did try putting one in a cup of cocoa and it made it a lot tastier. They are so rich I can only eat one or two at a time, so I am using suggestions given.

I'm going to share 1lb with family at Christmas, that should go fast!

When I buy chocolate truffles, they have many different centers/fillings available. Are yours just plain?

Yes, they are plain, dark chocolate dusted with chocolate! Very tasty but very rich.

I tried putting one in my cocoa and it made it a lot tastier. I will also share 1 lb with family at Christmas. I will try some of the other suggestions, they all sound good.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom