New Here from Switzerland!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

biscotto

Assistant Cook
Hello! I'm an American living in Switzerland with my Southern Italian fiancé. We both love to cook and spend most of our free time cooking!

I love to cook anything and try new cuisines, but I have a soft spot for traditional American comfort food and for classic Italian cuisine. FI likes to cook anything and everything Italian, especially Southern Italian cuisine.

welcome to dc, bis.

neuchatel, huh. i wonder if the favag clock company is still there? i used to repair favag clocks years ago. tricky little buggers. but when you got one back together successfully, it made for a good day.

thinking of switzerland i'm craving a good and gooey raclette.

Last edited:
my family wants to get a bernese mountain dog. hopefully we will when we get a bigger yard.

You live in the Europe I always see in my minds eye. Stunning beautiful green summer pastures, majestic snow covered mountains and not to far from the sea. What can be more perfect.

Good luck with your pregnancy. Bed rest can sometimes wear you down. But you will have a healthy, beautiful baby to show for it. :angel:

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I haven't been cooking much lately, I assist my SO from the sofa :).

Raclette or fondue sounds good! Though, I don't think fondue is allowed in the pregnancy "diet"... raw milk :-(.

I'm not sure about Favag clocks, I can research it and see if it's still here. We are home to many watch companies!

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I haven't been cooking much lately, I assist my SO from the sofa :).

Raclette or fondue sounds good! Though, I don't think fondue is allowed in the pregnancy "diet"... raw milk :-(.

I'm not sure about Favag clocks, I can research it and see if it's still here. We are home to many watch companies!

Raw milk! I can mentally taste it right now. When I worked with farm kids at the fair, I would go into the barn and get a pint of raw milk for cereal and some cream for coffee. And it was still warm after coming from the cow only minutes before. Now I want some raw milk and cream. :angel:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom