"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > Discuss Cooking Community Forums > New Member Introductions!
Old 09-04-2010, 01:27 AM   #11
Assistant Cook
Originally Posted by Riggedid View Post
Thanks I might actually try googling that, just ate a nice tuna sandwich a second ago! :D
Good! :) Have fun cooking!

Ruth Moore
Loves salmon recipes
ruthmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 01:52 AM   #12
Chef Extraordinaire
Originally Posted by Riggedid View Post
Thanks I might actually try googling that, just ate a nice tuna sandwich a second ago! :D
You can Google if you'd like but we have a pasta forum right here at DC. Go there and see what we have and do try mushrooms I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy them. The stores have pasta sauces you can use but I'm sure our members would be more than happy to start you off with a recipe that isn't complex and you can do. Here is one my grand kids love and it's done in a flash cook you [asta according to package direction, They prefer Angel hair (cappalini) I but either dry or fresh I prefer fresh but that's up to you. After dreining melt a cube of butter and brown slightly ,pour over pasta and sprinkle with parmesan serve with gree tossed salad (it's good for you) add some garlic bread dinner is served

HEAVEN is Cade, Ethan,Carson, and Olivia,Alyssa,Gianna
kadesma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 03:04 AM   #13
Assistant Cook
Send a message via MSN to Riggedid Send a message via Skype™ to Riggedid
I'll try pastas with my dad sometime when I see him maybe, and I'll make sure to keep that recipe and maybe he can show me some other stuff, he makes GOOD pasta! :D

But my uncle may buy me some nice filets/medallions this week and I may try to marinate each differently and see what I like most. :D

thanks for the help guys! :D these forums seem nice so far.

Riggedid is offline   Reply With Quote