New here too!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
C

cartwheelmac

Hey how many of you people are from Texas too? Reply if you are from Texas.

Cameron

Welcome to DC cartwheel!! Guess where I'm from:LOL:

4.gif
http://www.recipegoldmine.com/ccH/h76.htm

Welcome Mac!! I hope you will have lots of fun with us... I live in Rome now, but I used to live in San Antonio for 5 years, also a few forgettable months in San Angelo.

Welcome Home, Thank You for choosing to be with Us Cartwheelmac, Grab a cup of Hot Joe, and Join us. Are you Ready to COOK OR BAKE ? :chef:

Attachments

• grillofmydreams1.jpg
    grillofmydreams1.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 231
  • grillofmydreams2.jpg
    grillofmydreams2.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 235
  • steveclarence.jpg
    steveclarence.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 243
Well, I am not from Texas, but I am gonna reply anyway hehehehe! Welcome from Kansas, there's no place like D.C.!!! (or home)

Welcome to the site. I am not from TX either, but we have plenty of members who are. You will find out who in no time :)

I live in Tarrant County, in the Northwest part of Texas.

Cameron

Welcome! South Texas here (Rio Grande Valley area). So now let's get the Texas cooking club started, Cameron.

Dina

Sibling!

I'm going to share my account with my sister. So if it is signed off by Grace that's my sister. I'm Cameron.

Cameron

Welcome Cameron and Grace.
I have been through Texas more times than I can count..That is one large state !!
I was born in Colorado but grew up in San Diego Ca. and after DH retired from the Navy we moved to Ca. (but not my beautiful San Diego...:( )

Marge~Dove

That is so sweet - sisters. I know there are couples here, but I haven't heard of sisters before. I tell my sisters all about the site, but for different reasons they aren't able to lollygag as much as I do. Welcome to the site and hope you both enjoy it immensely.

Back
Top Bottom