New home cook is too much for the fam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cdw2581

Assistant Cook
:chef: Hi!!!

My name is Christa and I love to cook but I don't like to be forced to cook ya' know. My first experience in the kitchen was with my Gran, licking the cake batter, and that woman could COOK best cake batter on earth as far as my young mind was concerned. I go way above and my family just looks at what I make like what the...but then they taste it an shut up...like today as a welcome back meal I am making Maple Salmon Salad with Glazed Walnuts and an Oreo Cookie Dump Cake....

Too much i know

C

Hi Christa,
Welcome to DC. Your salad sounds outstanding and the dump cake..yummy..Lucky family.

kadesma:)

kadesma said:
Hi Christa,
Welcome to DC. Your salad sounds outstanding and the dump cake..yummy..Lucky family.

It smells yummy I can give you the recipe for the salmon if you want it the dump cake is posted in the skinny easter desserts posting

Hi Christa! Welcome to DC. Since you are doing so much creative cooking, you must be doing the shopping as well. I loved your menu. Yes, this is the place to come and make cooking friends and people who will support your cooking interest.

cdw2581 said:
It smells yummy I can give you the recipe for the salmon if you want it the dump cake is posted in the skinny easter desserts posting
Christa,
I would love the recipe for the salmon. We love salads and try to do a new something each sunday when we are all together. No hurry, when you have the time I'll be looking for the recipe. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom