New in from Abuja, Nigeria

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mamuje

Assistant Cook
I hope I find helpful information and tips in this group. I am pleased to have it by chance.

Thank you Barbara. I am happy to have found fellow foodies. I know I am gonna love it :)

Welcome! You will find a great deal of helpful advice here, everybody here has been so nice when I've had questions. Hopefully you'll share a bit of your culture as well! :chef:

Welcome! You will find a great deal of helpful advice here, everybody here has been so nice when I've had questions. Hopefully you'll share a bit of your culture as well! :chef:

Precisely my thought as well.

Welcome to the group.
I've only been here a short time and already feel pretty at home and like I can trust the opinion of my fellow cooks around here. I'm sure you'll have no problem finding help and hopefully you can teach us just as much.

Awwww thanks everyone. In feel like I am part of a close knit family already. Sooooo what is everyone cooking tonight?

Hi, welcome. Our family keeps growing. I haven't been here long, and I love it here. It is fun to get advice, recipes, etc. and it is also nice to be able to help others where you can. It really is the place to be. Again, welcome. Can't wait to hear your stories!

Awwww thanks everyone. In feel like I am part of a close knit family already. Sooooo what is everyone cooking tonight?

Welcome to DC. There is a thread every day for What's Cooking. I usually click on "New Posts" for the most recent topics and the daily What's Cooking thread will pop up there. It always includes today's date in the thread title.

Jump right in anywhere with comments or questions. This is a very nice group of people.

Back
Top Bottom