New in town

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aradiva

Assistant Cook
Hi everyone. I discovered this site today. Woohoo, what fun! I really like cooking, but I also feel too fatigued/busy/whatever to cook a lot of the time, so I also keep an eye out for easy cooking recipes, like one-skillet meals, crockpot recipes, or casseroles.

Welcome Aradiva,
you've come to the right place to find anything you seek. Glad to have you here.

kadesma:)

Welcome to DC, aradiva!! You'll love it here!

img_245389_0_1a5bfb0c0fffea1ce344444eb85b069b.gif

aradiva said:
Hi everyone. I discovered this site today. Woohoo, what fun! I really like cooking, but I also feel too fatigued/busy/whatever to cook a lot of the time, so I also keep an eye out for easy cooking recipes, like one-skillet meals, crockpot recipes, or casseroles.

Howdy from right down I-94!

Welcome to DC! Jump right in, you'll love it here.

Hmm, living in A2 and fatigued/busy/whatever... Student or Teacher maybe?
Just a guess since there is that tiny little university in Ann Arbor...

John

Welcome to the site! I am in the same boat as you. I love to cook, but often times just do not have the time or energy to do it. Simple easy quick meals are somethig I am always on the lookout for and you will find a lot of those here.

Welcome to DC aradiva!! We are glad that you have found us and all the fun that comes along with it:rolleyes: But be careful it may turn into an addiction, robbing you even more of your precious time for cooking:LOL:
However you will find oodles of tips and ideas for quick wholesome meals and time saving strategy... I am sure you will enjoy the time here just as much as we do!!

Ooh, Roma! My husband and I honeymooned in Italy, and I loved the food in Roma, especially various pasta dishes with Bolognese sauce.

I am not a full time teacher, but I do teach private voice lessons, and I'm also a classical singer, and I do a bit of a few other things. My schedule is different every day of the week, so it's hard to build a regular routine. And my husband commutes a fair distance to his job, so dinner times are unpredictable as well. Sigh.

Back
Top Bottom