New in town

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Glace

Assistant Cook
Hi everyone. I found this site looking for an answer and decided I might like it here. Katie H welcomed me in and I feel good already.

Thanks everyone

:)Everybody is so nice here. How do the titles under everyone's name work? I wanted to put "home cook" under my name but got assistant cook automatically. Okay just stopped to say thanks for the welcomes, I'm off to find another place to ask a question cuz I don't think you're supposed to post them here. I'll just take a look around. Bye till later.

:)Everybody is so nice here. How do the titles under everyone's name work? I wanted to put "home cook" under my name but got assistant cook automatically. Okay just stopped to say thanks for the welcomes, I'm off to find another place to ask a question cuz I don't think you're supposed to post them here. I'll just take a look around. Bye till later.

Everyone starts out as an "Assistant Cook" and the only real thing I am a Master of is in excuses! :LOL: The title changes with the numbers of posts you make.

Thank you Your Highness and Your Grace for the title answers. I thought I was very lucky to find a site with so many chefs here,:kiss: now I know I am.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom