New Kid on the Block!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

QuiteHungry

Assistant Cook
Hi guys,

My name is Andrew. I am new to the forums here but don't intend to stay that way. I love all things cooking, especially when it comes to the science behind it all.

I also run a food blog, Quite Hungry. Check it out and/or like the Facebook page. I'm more than happy to answer any questions you might have.

I am a vegetarian but not one of those crazy ones that criticize everything a "meat-eater" does. I actually derive several of my vegetarian recipes from ideas inspired by meat.

Anyhow, I'm here to learn and make friends so...Hi Everybody!! :LOL:

Hi Andrew!
Welcome to Discuss Cooking! I took a peek at your blog and it looks wonderful! :)
I really hope you enjoy your stay at Discuss Cooking. There is so much to learn about food, and the possibilities are endless!

Hi guys,

My name is Andrew. I am new to the forums here but don't intend to stay that way. I love all things cooking, especially when it comes to the science behind it all.

I also run a food blog, Quite Hungry. Check it out and/or like the Facebook page. I'm more than happy to answer any questions you might have.

I am a vegetarian but not one of those crazy ones that criticize everything a "meat-eater" does. I actually derive several of my vegetarian recipes from ideas inspired by meat.

Anyhow, I'm here to learn and make friends so...Hi Everybody!! :LOL:
Hi, Andrew. Welcome to DC. I'm a carnivore but I see you won't hold it against me:LOL:

I enjoyed your blog. The article about coconut water as very interesting.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom