new LA exec, hopelessly lost in own kitchen... details at 11.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

davethecook

Assistant Cook
Hey everyone... I'm glad I finally found someplace where people can empty all the food out of their brains. I'm a new chef, I just finished my rookie year without killing, maiming, poisoning, or insulting anyone... whoopie! I'm looking for someplace where I can get a sounding board for all the stuff that's banging around inside my head. I find that now that I have my own kitchen I no longer have the time to really use it. Between checking deliveries, scheduling, costing, monitoring product, doing my prep, dealing with the restaurant owner, hiring, firing and expediting during service, I have no time to explore all the little ideas that come to me during the day. I'm not even sure that this is the appropriate venue for that sort of brainstorming, but I need someplace to dump it all and this seems like the place. Maybe somebody out there has the time to try the things that I wish I could, and would be willing to let me know how it came out... I don't know maybe its all been done before and I can just get a quick reality check... anyhow that's me. see ya.

Welcome to Discuss Cooking. You'll like it here.

Some of the members are professional chefs and some are home cooks with various levels of skill. We're all willing and eager to talk about food.

Welcome to DC, Dave!! You'll love this place!!

4.gif

Hi!

Welcome to our corner of the world.
We're glad you decided to stop by. Can't wait to hear your ideas!

Dave,
welcome to DC.
Start tossing your ideas around,we'd love to read them.

kadesma:)

Welcome Dave,
I'm sure some of us who still spend time in the kitchen would love to try out some of youe ideas.
Marge~Dove

DAVE!
Welcome! This is the perfect place for you to empty out your brain at the end of the day! So glad you found us!!!

Dave; If I'm not mistaken, I think I've seen a couple of your posts. In any case, wecome to D.C., the freindliest site I've ever participated in on the web. And that's not an exageration. It's a great site. Enjoy yourself here. Kick up your feet and relax.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Back
Top Bottom