The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Romy328

Assistant Cook
Hi,
I'm Rosemary from Cape Cod, retired and very intersted in cooking, especiaslly learning to make pizza, pasta, and bread. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Hi, Rosemary. You sure came to the right place for getting some great recipes. And our members are the best. They will help you with any type of problem. I know you will enjoy it here. :)

Welcome Rosemary! So glad to have you here and I know you will enjoy the site. :)

Cape Cod ya say. Hmmmm. Didn't Patty Page write a song 'bout your little corner of the world? And I believe it was a pretty good toon for its time.

You're gonna love DC. It's full of people who love everything about food, how to make it, how to eat it, how to present it, and how to throw it across the room at their kids for best effect.:ROFLMAO: And yep, I'm the long winded one. Just ask BuckyTom.

But seriously, we have some very talented people around here, and from all over the world. There are few food related questions that can't be answered.

Welcome.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Welcome. Do they really call you Romy? One of my best friends has that as her given name. It's the only time I've come across it (except, of course, Romy and Michelle's something or other, the movie). You're going to love this place.

Hi, Rosemary - and welcome to the DC family!

Take a few minutes to look around. If you're looking for information on making bread or pizza, or have questions about them, then you might want to check out our Bread, Cornbread, Sandwiches forum - and if you have a question about either you should post it there. If you want to make fresh pasta, you're not alone - several of us do - you might want to visit our Pasta, Rice, Beans, Grains forum where we have discussed this.

Kick your shoes off - pull your chair up to the table .... there's always room for another member to the family at the table!

Welcome to DC Rosemary! We have more to offer here than pizza, pasta and bread. Have fun running through the various topics and feel free to contribute as well.

Hi Romy. Three of my favorite foods! Master your sauce first and the pizza, pasta and bread will thank you.

Back
Top Bottom