The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

claudia

Assistant Cook
Looking forward to being a part of the cooking community. I love to cook and entertain. But don't do that as much as I used to since we are retired. But my friend and I of 40 years still get together and make appetizers, desserts, etc. for the holidays.:chef:We used tothink about going into the business, but never quite had the guts to do it. Now we are too old.:(

Talk to you soon.;)
Claudia

" But my friend and I of 40 years still get together and make appetizers, desserts, etc. for the holidays.:chef:We used tothink about going into the business, but never quite had the guts to do it. Now we are too old.:(
"

How many times I have said that!!!! Welcome to DC, Claudia! You might want to check out the Cookie Exchange thread!

Welcome to DC Miss Claudia....Before you were too young to go into business! To much other stuff going on. NOW is the time!! Y'all will have a blast!! Go for it!!

Welcome Claudia,
You're never to old. Enjoy life it's precious.
kadesma:)

Welcome Claudia! Too old!?! Ha! My Dad is 77 and still does consulting work. He works a few days a week. He's feels he's too young to retire.

Thanks. My name is pronounced Claw dia. I look forward to reading more of the boards.

Back
Top Bottom