The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kimberley Fernandes

Assistant Cook
Hi im Kimberley Im new to this forum. Im interested in cooking home-made foods. Since Ive moved to Kenya from the UK 7 months ago, Ive realised that you cant buy foods stuff like in the Uk, so ive started cooking more home-made foods like fish finger's, burger's, pizza's, spaghetti bolognese, fish cake's, curry's, ect.

But I need to learn how to blend different spices and herbs to get a good flavour. In England it was all to easy to use per made spice and herbs mix's, those you do get that here in Nairobi, but they just dont taste the same ??? maybe coz the flavour of the dry spices sitting on the shelf to long in the heat makes a big difference to the flavour ???

One thing that you do get here is very fresh vegetable's and fruits, meat's, herbs and spices which is fantastic. So out comes my Kimberley's own cook book every time I try a new home made dish from new friends woooow, there so much better then me at cooking from scratch. So here I am in the hope of finding and sharing some tasty foods and flavours.

Kimberley x

Back
Top Bottom