New Member, France

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

florine

Assistant Cook
hello
My name is Florine, I 'm 52 years old, I'm French. I'm glad to join you on this forum.Excuse me for my bad english:)
Best to all

hello
My name is Florine, I 'm 52 years old, I'm French. I'm glad to join you on this forum.Excuse me for my bad english:)
Best to all

Welcome, Florine. You're the second "Florine" I've met in my life. The first one is a lovely, lovely lady and I'll bet you are, too.

Don't worry about your English. We are global family and we speak many languages, but the one we all understand is "food."

Just jump in and have fun with the rest of us.

Bonjour, Florine! Welcome to DC!

Last edited:
Bienvenue Florine. There are a few of us here who speak French, so if you can't figure it out in English, one of us can help you translate it.

Welcome Aboard Florine,

All true adventures begin with images and at D.C. you shall be given shapes by the fragrances and the olfactory, and be able to savour our Multi-ethnicity and memorable recipes that we have inherited and created.

Please do share your spectacular French recipes with us too.

By, the way, we are neighbours, as we reside in the Madrid Capital for professional reasons, and have condo over in Gargano Peninsula, Pulgia, Italy. My mom was born in Basel Switzerland, and my dad in Milano.

Kindest regards.
Margi Cintrano.

Thank you all for your welcome. I know I will please me on this forum. You can help me improve my English. and make me discover igh recipes:LOL:
Good evening to all

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom