New Member - Hi everybody

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AlessandraItaly

Assistant Cook
I love cooking and I am glad I can still cook most of my italian recipes even if I live in the US now. It took me some time but now I found all the places where I can find authentic italian ingredients or their equivalent. I am also very interested in learning American or any other country recipes and I am sure I will find a lot of precious help in this forum.
Stay healthy,

Alessandra

I will be very happy to share my itlian recipes. I know this is going to be fun. My parents (they live in Italy) put up a great website about the region I am from and it has a lot of recipes and curiosities www.pm-news.net
I will probably build one myself one day.
Alessandra

Hi Alessandra,
Welcom to DC..I'm sure you are going to love it here. It's great to share recipes,chat and fun, the people here are the very best.. Again, welcome, glad you are now one of the group.:)

kadesma

Ciao Ale e benvenuta!! Siamo felice di averti con noi!! Sono Americana ma abito a Roma da 3 anni. Di quale regione sei?

(we are happy to have you with us. I am an american but been living in Rome for 3 years. Which region are you from?)

edited to add: ah, ho appena visto il sito della tua famiglia... 6 di Piemonte!! Caspita!! Scometto che faccia un Tiramisu stupendo!!:-p

(ah I saw the site of your parents... you are from Piemonte, wonderful! I bet you can make a mean Tiramisu!)

Last edited:
Ue', che piacere :). Io sono nativa di Torino pero' ho vissuto a Gaeta quasi tutta la mia vita. E' 2 ore a sud di Roma sulla costa. Io ho vissuto a Roma per 5 anni. Come mai sei in Italia? FORZA AZZURRI SEMPRE!!!!!

Siiiiii FORZA AZZURRI!!! (eheheh, Cara, we got another fellow azzurri fan:devilish: )
So you lived in Gaeta, a little to the south from Rome, not so far away at all!! (We have been to some beaches near by, not so far down though... Ostia is close but not nice at all...)

You must know Rome pretty well, too.. did you like it there? I am here for AMORE:heart: I share my life with my Roman sweetheart Cristiano whom I met initially over ICQ. And you... how did you end up in Georgia?

Se ti va di chiacchierare in Italiano, mandami un email o PM mi faresti piacere!! solo che non sia una cosa molto simpatica continuare a chattare qui con la lingua strana agli tutti altri!!:-p

urmaniac13 said:
Se ti va di chiacchierare in Italiano, mandami un email o PM mi faresti piacere!! solo che non sia una cosa molto simpatica continuare a chattare qui con la lingua strana agli tutti altri!!:-p

Ich glaube, ich hab das verstanden :cool:

Hi!
I "know" your mom through the internet!
I was the ring leader of a recipe group that she belonged too.
I feel like I already know you and your very beautiful daughter!!

smiles, Trish

Wow

It is a small world!!! :rolleyes: for those who don't know here's my mom's website www.pm-news.net ...lots of recipes!!!

to pdswife: it's incredible! My mom still talks about you guys and the Seattle ring...

to cara: did you say that she was right about not speaking another language in the forum? (just checking my german...lol).
I absolutely agree I guess we just got a little carried away.:LOL:

to URAMANIAC13 : yes I know rom very well...and guess what? I am in the States for the same reason you are in rome...:rolleyes:

cara said:
Ich glaube, ich hab das verstanden :cool:

Ops, see Ale, we should never say anything naughty in public, even in Italian, you never know who will understand us:LOL: :ROFLMAO:

I took a better look at your parents site, wow, they did a wonderful job, it is a beautiful site!! Complimenti!! I even got to see your lovely pic!!

How long have you been in the US? Do you get to come back to Italy often?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom