New Member in Memphis Area

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

windbraker

Assistant Cook
I'm David, retired, old soldier, Ph.D. scientist, dad to three, grandpa to six, great grandpa to one-year-old (almost) twin boys. I cook for my wife and me. I like to prepare casseroles, sauces, soups, pot roasts, etc, in quantities to divide and freeze for later use. :cool:

I'm an ex-sailor myself, ten years fixing Navy aircraft electronics. Welcome to DC. You will find it a warm and comforting place where you can feel free to discuss all things cooking with like-minded people. We're a freindly bunch and love to share our skills, techniques, and recipes, and to answer any questions you might have. We also share life experiences, both good and bad. When stress takes over lives, many of us offer prayers, while others send heartfelt warmth.

Mostly, we are cyber-neihbors who just want to enjoy good freindships, and good food. You are in the right place. Again, welcome.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Welcome to DC, David. As Goodweed said, great place, great folks. I must warn you, though, this site can be extremely addictive, so don't say you weren't warned.:LOL:

Pull up a chair and join us. We're glad you're here.

Back
Top Bottom