New Member Saying Howdy! :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bunnytrax

Assistant Cook
Howdy Everyone,

Just a quick note to say Hello and to wish everyone a good day! I am from the "Heartland" which some might have heard it called, but more commonly we are known as "Cornhuskers"!! :ROFLMAO: I hope everyone is doing well this evening!

Well, I am 41 years young and love to cook/bake all types of food for as long as I can remember!! I was always helping my mother or grandmothers in the kitchen making yummy things and learning a lot!! They are the best teachers, no colleges can offer that! :-p So as much as I love to cook, you would think that I am chef or have my own catering or something along that line, but NO --- I am an Administrator Assistant nine years in the making for a medical office. Don't get me wrong, I do like my job and my doctors are good to me, but my true pasion is cooking and the joy it brings to others who enjoy eating good food as much as I do! :chef:

Anyways, they say it is never too late to start over. My dream still may come true some day! Can't wait to share recipes or just chat about food and cooking in general. My motto is: "ALWAYS TRY A RECIPE AT LEAST ONCE"

Take Care & Keep On Cooking;)

Bunnytrax

Welcome Bunnytrax! I'm a newcomer and a Cornhusker (Elkhorn,NE) too. I think your gonna like it here-great bunch of folks!

Hi I am a new member as well.

I love to cook... and too eat! I am by no means a chef or an expert but it is a great release for me to do something that is immediatley satisfying and creative and shareable.

I am renovating my first house DIY so my kitchen is in dissary and I am looking foward to ripping it out and starting over this summer.

My background is Italian but I love all sorts of food.

Nice to meet Y'all

Thanks To All

Hey Everyone,

Thanks for all the warm welcomes! Sounds like a fun place. Hope everyone's day is going well. Mine has pretty much come to an end, just checking emails and such.

Made a new recipe last night. It is on the Duncan Hines Caramel Cake Mix. I took it to work and everybody loved it. I did frost them using an old recipe of my moms called "No Fail Frosting". They were soooo sweet, needed a jug of milk to chase em! :LOL: I would be interested to know if anyone else has made this recipe. It is so easy and good, my kind of recipe.

Well, got to get going. Take it easy everyone!

Bunnytrax

Back
Top Bottom