New Members

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SizzlininIN

Master Chef
Once again I know I've gotten behind in welcoming a lot of you to the site. To save myself typers cramp I wanted to be sure all of you were included.

Welcome!!!!!

Sizzlinin

It has been so long sine I have been on the site I must be a new member. My wife retired the last of May and we have been relocating to West Texas. I am telling you moving is for the young.

Everything went well with the move, just the normal can't find anything in the new home.

One problem is that the right side of my lawn is great, the left side is being overrun by prairie dogs. They are cute as **** but boy they can cut your grass faster than you can mow it.

Maby if I let them taste some of my cooking they will relocate.

Hope everyone is dong well...

Later

:LOL: can you send me one of those dogs, I'm getting kind of tierd mowing. Heaven forbid you send me two as they would probably multiply like gerbils.
I'm glad your back. Believe me I completely understand the whole moving thing......its exhausting. I still have boxes of stuff packed that I haven't put out yet. Only because we have several rooms still to complete and I think I may use those things, so I'm hanging onto them for the time being. Give it time and soon you'll be all settled in and enjoying your new home. Again, welcome back!

Back
Top Bottom