New name, same old me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Piccolina

Executive Chef
Hi all,

LOL, this is really a re-introduction as most of you certainly know me by now, but after many months of wishing I had a different user name, I took the plunge and asked to have it changed.

My old DC user name was ICadvisor, my new name is Piccolina. This is an Italian word that means something like "little one" or little girl. It is a sweet and special name that my DH calls me. I am delighted with my new name, and as I mentioned to GB on another thread, it literally feels like I have been given a gift today through my name change.

I didn't want anyone to think that I (ICadvisor) had vanished from the boards or such...It'd be a frosty day in you know where before I'd do that!!! :mrgreen:

Thank-you all for bearing with my name change, as you can see I've also written about this change in my DC signature and will keep that note there for a few days!

Yey!! What a wild guess, when I saw this thread title and the renewed user name, I automatically thought "ah, this must be Jessica!!":LOL: Geez how did I get such an idea!!??
39.gif
3.gif

That is sooooo cute and fitting, you made a great choice!!
img_184455_2_1fa1b18bc144108c91ccbed4cf928163.gif

You can tell what a fog I"m in the the morning. I thought wow! This memeber has the same cute Halloween picture as IC and has the same location. Duh!!!:wacko: Thanks for spelling it out for me! :ROFLMAO:

P.S. The name's great!:)

Piccolina??? Who are you again? :-p (I changed it for you :angel: )

I love your new name IC!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom