New to DC.com in Texas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

digigirl

Cook
Howdy, y'all! I just discovered your site a few minutes ago. Am looking forward to chatting with y'all and seeing what great info there is on this site.

I'm 38, moved to Cypress, TX a year ago after living in California the first 37 years. For some reason, never really got into cooking until just the last few months, now I'm loving it!

Looking forward to chatting with y'all!

Welcome digigirl. We are so glad you found us! I am sure you are going to love it here.

Bienvenue, digigirl. Do you know that song that goes "That's right you're not from Texas; Texas wants you anyway!"? We do too, so step right in and get acquainted.

digigirl said:
Howdy, y'all! I just discovered your site a few minutes ago. Am looking forward to chatting with y'all and seeing what great info there is on this site.

I'm 38, moved to Cypress, TX a year ago after living in California the first 37 years. For some reason, never really got into cooking until just the last few months, now I'm loving it!

Looking forward to chatting with y'all!
Hi Digi and welcome:)

I love it her and I'm sure you will too. Jump in and enjoy the bb, it's a fun place..:LOL:
kadesma

Welcome to DC.com Digigirl.
wave2.gif
I'm happy you found us.:)

Hi Digigirl welcome to your new site, Perhaps you will make it your home page. My wife is from California are you two sisters ? :ROFLMAO: Anyway Thank You for choosing to stop here and welcome. :w00t2: :punk: :clap: :clap: :clap: :punk: :w00t2:

Welcome to the best on the web.

Another Californian transplanted somewhere else..was it something Arnold did??:LOL: What part of our state did you live in?
Marge~Dove

welcome digigirl!!

(your name is gonna be fun to say after a few beers, "hiyi jijigirl, umm, jujugirl, umm hi, how ya doin')

Back
Top Bottom