New to site

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Trishness

Assistant Cook
I'm a CT Yankee lost in the Arizona desert
Greetings from sunny and hot Arizona! :mrgreen:

My name is Trish and I happened upon this forum quite by accident when searching for some recipes. Was thrilled to see such a great community existed and look forward to sharing information and recipes with this diverse group.

Happy 4th of July to all

Trish

Welcome

Happy to have you with us. I have only been here a short time and it has been great. All of the people are so warm hearted and helpful. JoAnn :)

Happy 4th to you too.

Trishness said:
Greetings from sunny and hot Arizona! :mrgreen:

My name is Trish and I happened upon this forum quite by accident when searching for some recipes. Was thrilled to see such a great community existed and look forward to sharing information and recipes with this diverse group.

Happy 4th of July to all

Trish
Hi Trish, I am a new member also & like you, was very impressed with the site. Welcome & look forward to sharing many great recipes & cooking hints. wills53:chef:

Hey Trish ~

Great to have you on board. It's hard to keep up with all the new members these days.... there are SO many. Please jump in and start posting.

What part of AZ are you living? I was in Flagstaff for a while.

img_286834_0_e8f1804adbea8c3c592380143d75b0f6.gif

Good Morning, Trish!
Yep, you've found the best cooking site there is!
No matter what time or day you're here, there's always someone hanging out, and no matter what your cooking question, there are always many folk ready to help!

Hey girl welcome to the best site on the internet. There is just a load of info here and many many many ppl only to ready to help you out. Can't wait for some of your recipes.

Back
Top Bottom