New to Site, Wondering something....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CHEFPAUL

Assistant Cook
Are there any professional chefs in this site or is it mainly home hobbiests? I am a working chef and was wondering if there are any people I can talk shop with while helping out other people with cooking cunundrums. Hope to hear from anybody, and everybody real soon.

I am new to the site, but I am sure there are some professional chefs. I am at culinary school right now, so I guess I will be a professional chef soon.

img_798390_0_660fb0776a382703b64b648d35233f98.gif
Hi, I'm sure if you ask one of the Administrators, they'll be able to answer your question. evryone's friendly :0)

yes, there are professional chefs on this site; ChefJune, Ironchef, LPBeier, AllenOK and Tattrat come to mind, but I am sure there are others..

The participants on this site mostly non-professional cooks of all levels of experience and skill and with a wide variety of backgrounds and interests, but there's a scattering of pros, too. We would sure like to have your input! Hope you decide to stick around. In any case, welcome.

Hey thanks everybody, I was orgianlly looking for a sight for professianl chefs, but I think I am going to feel more comfortable on this site....everyones so darn nice! Please anybody feel free to ask me questions or just say hello. thank You all.

ChefPaul, I will tell you something about DC - I am learning so much from the "home cooks" here than in my years in the business. DC has a good mix of people with all levels of cooking knowledge and experience and because it is such a relaxed and friendly atmosphere we all get along on the same level and help each other.

I know you will like it here!

Back
Top Bottom