New to the site

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bjcotton

Senior Cook
Hello, my name is Billy. I have been cooking since I learned from ole Betty Crocker lots of years ago. I already know some members of this forum and would like to get to know the rest of you.

Hey Snookums.....glad to see you here.

When you put Jen on your buddies list, there is an underscore between Chef_Jen. I'm so simple that it took me 10 minutes to figure it out.:rolleyes:

Hello y'all. Jan, I'd add all of you to my buddies list but I don't know how yet. Well jkath, I know ChefJune, Chef Jen, cjs, Da Cook, Half Baked and Lorraine (even if she can't spell her name right) so far, but am looking forward to being able to navigate my way around and getting to know everyone else.

Thanks for the welcome everyone. It's great to be here.

Billy, it's Chef_Jen

Fooled me for a bit.

Under Quick Links (on the left hand side, in dark blue), click 'Buddy List' and add away.

Last edited:
bjcotton said:
Hello y'all. Jan, I'd add all of you to my buddies list but I don't know how yet.
Just click on a members name and choose from the drop-down list.

Favs.png

Thank you MJ....what a clever little gadget. Boy, does that make life easier.

Do you have a personal cookbook on here, to store the recipes that are listed on the site?

Half Baked said:
Thank you MJ....what a clever little gadget. Boy, does that make life easier.

Do you have a personal cookbook on here, to store the recipes that are listed on the site?
Welcome.:)
No, but thats a really neat idea.:cool: I'll look into that...

<--- Getting greedy here :) but it would be nice to be able to import recipes from other websites, also.

Back
Top Bottom