new to this

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi 35 - welcome - I'm new too ... But just start a new thread in forums or search for one with your subject and folks will comment - people seem nice here :)

just using and posting on the forum

Pretty straight forward. There are a multitude of threads, all in categories, and sub categories(Forums and Sub-Forums), if you feel like contributing, it's all just a matter of clicking on the reply button.

When starting new threads, it's just a matter of finding the proper area and there is a "post New thread" button at the top left. using the search feature will help you in discovering if the topic you are looking for has been/is being, discussed.

If it is kinda new to you, the best way to learn it is to just jump on in.

Welcome to DC

Like TATTRAT said, just jump on in. You can always post your question in General Cooking Forum and if necessary we'll move it for you, no problem. Just ask away.

I'm new to this forum also, so I will take any helpful tips I can get, or that anyone is willing to give me. haha ! Thanks !

Hi Nebraska I am new too. Everybody seems very helpful. What type of food do you like to cook?

Welcome to DC! For starters, you can search various threads to find information. For example, I wanted to find out what cuts of lamb to order...so I went under meats, selected Lamb, and then looked at all the recipes. I then isolated some by searching specific cuts, e.g., Rack of Lamb. If you can't find something, you can always start a new thread under the appropriate topic.

Back
Top Bottom