New to this Forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Llamaso

Assistant Cook
Hello everyone. I spent most my life cooking or baking. I worked on ocean going tugs in the pacific ocean. Also was in the Navy as a cook/baker. I still cook and bake some bread. Sometimes when I'm bored or down I cook and or bake up a storm. It takes my mind off things.. Going to enjoy reading posts. Roy

Hi, Roy. Welcome to DC. Sounds as though you've had some adventures when it comes to food. I'm sure we'd like to hear about some of your experiences. Prop your feet up, get comfy and become part of your global "foodie" family. We're glad you've found us.

Welcome to Discuss Cooking! I also cook when I'm down - it feeds my soul, which, in turn makes me feel better!

So......happy cooking...for whatever reason!!! Hopefully you'll share a few recipes with us (scale them down :LOL:)!!!! :mrgreen:

Welcome Roy. You'll enjoy this forum, make good friends and gather lots of recipes and tips. We hope to learn from you too.

Welcome to Discuss Cooking Roy! I'm looking forward to reading your posts!

:)Barbara
4.gif

As a newcomer to not only the forum but to cooking I look forward to new posts.

Welcome to DC! Our pastor always says "When you are feeling down bake a cake or pie, but then give it to someone else, that way you don't gain too much weight!"
I always thought that funny...

Back
Top Bottom