New to this site

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
D

Diana 14

Hi....my name is Diana and I live in Arizona. I'm a grandmother of one terrific granddaughter who is 7 1/2 and the joy of my life. I love to cook and experiment, especially with seasonings and sauces. Found this site while trying to find a place where I could find Sherry extract to buy. Used to be able to get it but not for a long time...if any of you know a brand or where it can be bought please let me know? Looking forward to sharing lots of good things with all of you.

thank you so much for the greetings....it may take me a while to find my way around this site...I've not done this before...any hints will be welcome! lol...Diana

Just have fun Diana and if you have any questions or problems just ask!
Someone will answer right away.

Diana

to pdswife....are you really a master chef? wow!

img_236712_0_1c460498613fe6dda81b56da2c47b81d.gif

Diana...We're happy to have you here with us! I'm honestly not sure where you can find sherry extract, but if it helps at all I've head that you can use bourbon extract (probably just as hard to come by) in place of it if you reduce the quanity of sherry extract that the recipe calls for :)

Master chef only in my own mind...

the more posts you make on the site the "better" chef you become.
I talk A LOT!!!!

pdswife said:
Master chef only in my own mind...

the more posts you make on the site the "better" chef you become.
I talk A LOT!!!!
And we love it when you do, Pdswife...were would we be without your great posts and thoughts :)

Diana, the title under everyone's name (with the exception of the site helpers and mods) is as Pds said a reflection of how many posts you've made. As your post count climbs higher the title changes accordingly. In a thread on the topic last year this is what the titles were designated as:

0 posts = Assistant Cook
50 posts = Cook
100 posts = Senior Cook
500 posts = Sous Chef
1000 posts = Executive Chef
2500 posts = Certified Executive Chef
5000 posts = Certified Master Chef

Welcome again, Diana :chef:

Boy do I have a lot of "chatting" to do to catch up with you our there....but if there is anything I can do alot of its talking!....appreciate you all!!! Diana

Oh and I have LOTS to learn...like how do you do the quotes...and the pictures? lol....you will be sorry! Diana

Diana... go to quicklinks ( up above) and then click on EDIT SIG.

That will take you to a page where you can add a signature to your posts.

To quote another post... just click the box that says "quote" under the post you want to quote.

I'll let some one else explain photos ... I can hardly do it myself and would only confuse you.

Hi Diana, How nice to have a fellow "Ma" to visit with...I have 6 grandkids so I know what you mean when you say light of your life..A big Welcome to DC..Hope to talk with you often.

kadesma:)

Back
Top Bottom