new to you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

patpreece

Assistant Cook
hi, i'm pat from new mexico. found this site on ask.com. i'm not a good cook but i would like to be. this site is like some kind of miracle. i have lots of questions and very few answers. i'm so glad that this site exists:rolleyes:

Welcome Aboard! We have a lot of answers. Ask some questions and we'll go look in the answer warehouse to find a match.

Hi Pat,
you've found the right site..Ask away, you will get lots of answers and meet some really great people

Kadesma:)

welcome pat!! please take some time and explore the forums....you'll learn so much and by all means just right in and ask any questions you might have. I've been cooking for years but am still learning something new everyday......thats the joy of cooking.

Hi, looks like your joining the same reason I am, I can follow a recipe but sometimes just have no clue so my experiments sometimes end up wonky...

Hi Pat

Welcome aboard. I'm new too. Let's learn & share with each other as one big happy family.

Folks! I've not forgotten about the curry powder. Will re-do. Thanks for the patience.

Angie

Welcome Pat... I hope as a resident of "Hatch" you will be able to educate us on what's supposed to be the best chili peper in the US :)

Don't be shy, and post where you have a question....

Casper

Back
Top Bottom