New to you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Miandoria

Assistant Cook
Hi everyone, I found this site by chance in looking for something, and ended up registering and posting to try and help someone else find something. It's terrible when you're searching for something and can't find it, isn't it? Well, I just love cooking and baking and recipes of all kinds, so this seems like a good place to me! I am just not too computer or chat savvy, and all these buttons make my head swim, so I just hope I can figure out most of what I am doing! I mostly hope I can find my way back here!! :ermm: Seriously. Now....where is that favorites button again......? I just get used to something and my son updates my whatever it is again.....grrrrrrrr......

Welcome to the site! And you won't forget how to get here. Just remember that when you want to talk about food you want to DiscussCooking :)

Welcome

I am sure you will enjoy it here. Wonderful people to help you with any type of question. Of course there are lots of great recipes too. :)

Welcome, Miandoria,"you sound like my computer soul mate----confused, confused, confused!!" Don't worry if I've figured this site out so can you----it's a wonderful site and extremely well-managed--nice people and wonderful recipes.

Hi everyone, thanks for the welcomes. Yes, I am a confused computer person, but have been trying to overcome! If this place were a book, I'd be all set!

Welcome Miandoria! I'm a fairly computer savvy person, but it takes time to learn a new site and I still get lost.

Welcome! We are having a ball on the site. I still wander around and find something new. I love it here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom