New today as well.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

con-pilot

Assistant Cook
Good day all.

I go by 'con-pilot', not because I'm a con in the normal understanding of the word, but because I am retired from the United States Marshal Service, Air Operations Division; "Con Air". Hence, 'con-pilot'.

Before I retired I flew all over and around the world and was lucky enough to taste food from about every ethic region in the world. I even know where the only Mexican food restaurant in Lisbon, Portugal is located. It is perhaps the only one in Europe and the UK. I can also tell you that if want cheese in China, good luck because I never could find any. Except from the US Embassy that is.

I love to cook and entrain friends and hope to make some new friends here.

Thank you.

Welcome to DC, con-pilot. I'll bet you have some great ethnic recipes. Wanna share one?

Good morning from North Wales, I proposed to my wife in Lisbon and have sailed the seven sea's.
IMO ports are much more fun than airports;)

Good morning from North Wales, I proposed to my wife in Lisbon and have sailed the seven sea's.
IMO ports are much more fun than airports;)

Very true, as there are a lot more bars within walking distance from where one parks one's yacht, than where one parks his aircraft. :w00t:

Thanks again everyone.

Yachts easy peasy my mate wearing a US navy Captains hat from Gulf 1 could park an 1100ft+ cruise liner on a sixpence.
Being good boys we always went for only a coffee after docking:rolleyes: padeswood 038.jpg

Back
Top Bottom