The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spoiledwife

Assistant Cook
Hello everyone ... I am new to the community and looking for a specific recipe for this weekend! I am curious on how to make a wonderful watermelon basket with other fruits and the key ingredient of Vodka!!!
I am excited to check out some other recipes as well, anything that may catch my eye! ;)

Hi, spoiled wife. Welcome to DC.

I don't have an answer to your watermelon basket question, but I'm sure you will get great answers soon.

Please do get tempted by browsing our forums. There's lots of great stuff. We're glad you've found us.

Hello everyone ... I am new to the community and looking for a specific recipe for this weekend! I am curious on how to make a wonderful watermelon basket with other fruits and the key ingredient of Vodka!!!
I am excited to check out some other recipes as well, anything that may catch my eye! ;)
Spoiledwife,
Welcome to DC..
Here is a link for making a watermelon basket..
http://gskck.tripod.com/themepartiesnmoregalagarnishes/id18.html
I'm sure some of our members will come give you ideas and tips, but this will to get you started..
enjoy looking over the forum..Hope to see you here often.
kadesma:)

Hello spoiled wife and welcome,I myself am not very old here either, you can make a basket either standing or on the side, first remove the melon insides then add vodka then add fruit back and let sit if possible..if not just enjoy.. try infusing vodka first with some herbs before adding to the basket

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom