Newbie!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

proudcajun

Assistant Cook
Hi My name is Michelle and I am from right here in the middle of the Crawfish Capital of the world, Breaux Bridge, La. I love to cook but work so much that I have gotten into a rut. I believe to truely create a great meal it takes time and that is something I don't have a lot of. I need to get motivated and inspired again. I need quick ideas so my boys don't complain about what's for dinner so much. We are all burnt out. HOpe you all can help me. Thanks.

Hello Michelle, Welcome to DC! There are many good ideas here for good, fast meals! Have fun and we love answering questions.

Hi Michelle, Welcome to DC. You have found the perfect spot to find what you're looking for. We even have forums for quick & easy, crock pot recipes, etc. Lots of good advice and the pictures of some of the dishes will inspire you to try something new.

thanks for the welcome

I am looking forward to visiting here often. If anyone wants cajun recipes will be glad to help. Yes, I can make my own roux, gumbo, fricaisse,and etouffee.

welcome to DC hope you find the board as enjoyable and informative as I already have in my short time here.
To answer your question

Things that come to my mind

Broc. cheese soup
Simple noodle dishes with things like olive oil, garlic, sauted veggies, mozzarella and jazz like that..
I do a lot of basic noodle dishes when I just get burnt out..those are the dishes that I did back when I was 13 and just learning to cook

Welcome

Welcome to DC.
You will find a lot of Ideas and people willing to help. The daily dinner thread will give you lots of ideas. Clicks on Misc and you will tons of recipies.Have you done Pizzas for them you can make them with wraps for crust. We will wait patiently for you to have time to post some of your Cajun and Creole recipies.

Josie

Welcome to DC.
You will find a lot of Ideas and people willing to help. The daily dinner thread will give you lots of ideas. Clicks on Misc and you will tons of recipies.Have you done Pizzas for them you can make them with wraps for crust. We will wait patiently for you to have time to post some of your Cajun and Creole recipies.

Josie

This is a great tip! I had no idea about the daily dinner thread.... thats perfect place to put recipes!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom