The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

browniac

Assistant Cook
Hello all I am new to the site and look forward to learning all I can from everybody. I will be starting a Culinary program at our local community college in a few months and am very anxious to get started. I just recently retired from the Army and I am looking forward to pursuing my passions instead of terrorists! Thanks all!

-Andy

hi andy, and welcome to dc. thank you for your service, and good to have you home! hope you had a fine thanksgiving celebration. good luck with your new cooking program. looking forward to hearing more about it and you.... :)

does 'browniac' have anything to do with brownies?

Hello all I am new to the site and look forward to learning all I can from everybody. I will be starting a Culinary program at our local community college in a few months and am very anxious to get started. I just recently retired from the Army and I am looking forward to pursuing my passions instead of terrorists! Thanks all!

-Andy

Welcome to DC. There are a few terrorist here too. Just a different kind. We belong to the "Purple Pie Maker cult. Every so often one of us goes up to the Mother Ship. I am looking forward to hearing about your adventures at school. Which school will you be attending?

We do have a sense of humor here. And some days we really need it. Check out Today's Funny forum. You won't have to go to the ER about that pain in your side or that you are crying from laughinig so hard. :angel:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom