Newbie from Germany!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Verenamunch

Assistant Cook
Hey!!!
My name is Verena , 26, from Düsseldorf/Germany and i am addicted to FOOD and COOKING!!!
I am normally working as an occupational therapist in a medical unit....married to a german staff seargant.....and i am a rel fan of hobby cooking. I am cooking every day/evening a warm meal for hubs and on saturdays and sundays i try to learn more about baking:chef:!!!!

That's it for the first time.....if you have any questions feel free to ask

Verena

Miss Verena

Welcome! You have found your support group! Most everyone here is addicted to food and cooking! You have found a home!

Enjoy!

Welcome to DC Verena,
This is a great site for wonderful recipe ideas and meeting some truly nice nice people.

kadesma:)

Hi Verena and welcome aboard!! I think you'll find not only a wealth of information but many friends as well. Enjoy!

:) Verena,I grew up when I was about 5 to 10 years old in Alsenborn-Enkenbach do you know this place?My mother is from there.

hallo Verena, willkommen hier bei DC!
but now in english.
Great to have you here, it's a place to make friends!
btw. my SIL lives in Gerresheim...

Hey......you are all sooo sweet and i really feel welcome here!!!!

@jpmcgrew
Of course do i know this ....but i have never been there!!Is your dad in the army or hwy did you live here???

@Cara
Hallöchen......hubby works in Gerresheim....lol...how small the world is. Where do you live????Sorry...just saw it Hannover........

Have a nice week...Verena;)

Back
Top Bottom