Newbie from Italy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lollala

Assistant Cook
Hi everyone! I'm Laura, my sister Diana invited me to join this forum, so here I am!
I like to learn about culinary habits of other people and other countries.
I'm not a great cook but I can assure you that I'm a dedicated taster, so I can't wait to find out your recipes. :yum:
DC seems a pleasant forum, so thanks for giving me the opportunity to be here.

ahhahhha...welcome dear sister...is true! is true!...we cook and you eat...ahhahaha....but
You're good when you do...!!!
Have you cooked the apple muffins?

I don't know exactly what I've just done. I mixed three different recipes and did put ingredients at random since I haven't bought a kitchen scale yet. Baking powder, some butter, yogurt, sugar, apples, a bit of flour, more or less half an egg (a part of it has ended up in the kitchen sink), even a hint of salt...Don't ask me how, but it came out something very similar to a muffin. I will eat it, later. They seem edible muffins but in any case, if I don't call you in the next 48 hours, it means that I was wrong. At least I enjoyed myself. :D

I don't know exactly what I've just done. I mixed three different recipes and did put ingredients at random since I haven't bought a kitchen scale yet. Baking powder, some butter, yogurt, sugar, apples, a bit of flour, more or less half an egg (a part of it has ended up in the kitchen sink), even a hint of salt...Don't ask me how, but it came out something very similar to a muffin. I will eat it, later. They seem edible muffins but in any case, if I don't call you in the next 48 hours, it means that I was wrong. At least I enjoyed myself. :D

Wow girl, your too funny! So this is "The Joy of Cooking"?

Ahah, maybe my version of it...more like "No kitchen for old men".
Diana, my luck will be to live longer than my muffin :D

"The trouble with eating Italian food is that five or six days later you're hungry again. ~ George Miller"

Ahahah! Perhaps he's not the George Miller that I know (the director) but whoever he is, is brilliant! Thanks for your welcome :)

"The trouble with eating Italian food is that five or six days later you're hungry again. ~ George Miller"

Ahahah! Perhaps he's not the George Miller that I know (the director) but whoever he is, is brilliant! Thanks for your welcome :)

Hee hee! I thought it was pretty funny, and I dearly love Italian food. DH and I spent time in Rome and Florence, with a day trip to Pisa, during our 25th anniversary trip to Europe in 2009. So beautiful, so delicious. Such a wonderful place you live :)

Back
Top Bottom