Newbie from nc

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

harleychef

Assistant Cook
Hey Ya'll ! I am Sandy and I own a tiny farm with my husband in eastern north carolina. My whole life has included working in food service and working with animals. My last big employment was as a personal chef for a local dentist and his kids. I stumbled across this site while looking for a supplier of crunchy type lady fingers for authentic tiramisu. I love communicating with folks who share the "foodie" passion. I look forward to chatting with ya'll. I will be back on tomorrow as I have no internet at home. Happy cooking !!!

Welcome to DC. Great looking dog! You need to introduce us! Lots of animal lovers here, too!

Grifton.....That's between Kinston & Greenville. I live in Fuquay Varina which is about 20 miles south of Raleigh.

Nice to meet you.

Grifton.....That's between Kinston & Greenville. I live in Fuquay Varina which is about 20 miles south of Raleigh.

Nice to meet you.
Well howdy neighbor ! how cool to have someone so close by. Love your username. The pic of one of my vast array of dogs is Maxine (aka- max) She is an english mastiff/great dane/hound mix. We been out by FV when we bought one of our cars in Apex.
It looks like I'm gonna have alot of fun here. Apparently site isn't really mobile friendly. I tried logging on from my phone at home last night but that was a no go. So now I am sitting at the little bar up the road since they now have wifi -- yay !:mrgreen:

I thought I saw a thread posted with a user app for phones around here somewhere. I have a droid and access all the time.

I have the username because I'm eyeballs deep in animal rescue most of the time. Posted my 3 GSD's a couple weeks ago when I joined the site....so I'm new here also.

Glad to have you here.

I thought I saw a thread posted with a user app for phones around here somewhere. I have a droid and access all the time.

I have the username because I'm eyeballs deep in animal rescue most of the time. Posted my 3 GSD's a couple weeks ago when I joined the site....so I'm new here also.

Glad to have you here.
Sadly my phone is fussy and is not app compatible. Heck . I am so computer illiterate it's amazing that I can do this much:LOL:. All of our dogs are rescues-- either found as strays or folks gave to us. Even a couple of our horses are rescues. One of those I've had over 10 years now. Food & critters --- that's what i live for : )

A woman of my own heart. We have 11 horses that we own....only 2 we purchased, the rest are rescues. Everything I stand for revolves around geriatric, animals or kids. Animals by far require the most time. It is where my heart lies and thankfully my lovely wife is the same.

CarmenL lives nearby also and is a new member here as well. Perhaps one weekend you and your family could visit and we could grill and go trail riding.

Back
Top Bottom