Newbie from Nevada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JoMama

Senior Cook
Hello One & All ...

Newbie here. Looking forward to making some kitchen friends here!

:chef: JoMama :chef:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ABOUT ME ...

HAPPILY MARRIED FOREVER, mother to six (now grown & including son-in-laws), stay at home wife, live in Las Vegas, Navy veteran, currently have three kids in the Navy, & I love to laugh!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

INTERESTS ...

Cooking & having friends over for 'fun food gatherings', traveling, photography (landscape & wildlife), fishing, snow skiing, driving my '82 DeLorean, parasailing, crawling around 'ghost towns', fishing, horseback riding, shooting table shuffleboard, camping, riding trains, watching football & baseball, sailing, wine tasting, reading, 'easy' hiking, beading & jewelry making, crocheting, and studying history & art, touring museums, and just enjoying life!

1.gif

Welcome, JoMama and thanks for the wonderful biography. I think you will fit right in here at DC!

(GB, who can I talk to about people posting nauseating moving graphics first thing in the morning? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

no no, you took it wrong, cara honey,lol, you made it sound like SHE was boring:LOL:
Cara meant with your blessings, you don't have time to BE bored. We tend to have fun with sarcasm, hope you can get use to it. We really are a fun bunch that love each other and cara is one of the really good ones.

Okie-dokie! :) Truly ... thank you for the clarification.

I love humor & something tells me there is quite a bit of it here at DC.

:)

Yes, but we are also a very caring group as well. I should know as I have been the recipient of a whole pile of it. We aren't perfect but I think if you stick around you will get to like us!

Jo, I'm sorry if I confused you....
you must excuse me, as english is not my native language I may do/write odd things ;o))

I just thought with your lots of interests you'll never be bored ;o)

Back
Top Bottom