Newbie here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NYBrit

Senior Cook
Hi all another newbie joining what looks like a really good forum. I am originally from London, England now settled in New York City. Hence the name lol.
I am decent at basic cooking and do really good mashed potatoes (my wifes verdict)! I am looking to get more creative with cooking and will hopefully get some good ideas from everyone on here.
My wife is a vegetarian so hopefully I'll get some ideas on what to cook for her!

Last edited:
hey good to have you here hopefully we can help you out with some creative flair. I know I have got a lot of help, especially from iron chef, kitchenelf, and a few others they are the best!

Welcome aboard. Where abouts in NYC are you? My partner transfered there late last year from New Zealand (leaving me and the dog and cat to fend for ourselves). I was there for Christmas so if you want suggestions on places to eat let me know!

I'm in Staten Island. Been here 2 years now. We found a few good places to eat but any suggestions would be welcome.
Thank you everyone for your warm welcome. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and cooking up a storm!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom