"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > Discuss Cooking Community Forums > New Member Introductions!

Old 05-17-2009, 11:42 PM   #1
Assistant Cook

Send a message via Yahoo to taurygirl
newbie here.. :)

hello guys.. it's been 3 months now that i have been enjoying my way in the kitchen.. before i wasn't this enthusiastic as ever but my passion for cooking has long been in my blood i just don't have that much time to pursue my passion due to work (since my work schedule is always at night) and most importantly because of money. :)

now that my schedule is shifted to morning already and i was hired in a company with enough rate for me to enroll myself in a culinary institution..

so here i am, trying to get in touch closely to people who shares the same passion as mine. :)

i hope i could get along well with you guys and hope i can learn a lot lot lot stuffs in cooking from this community.. ^.^

Old 05-18-2009, 03:41 AM   #2
Senior Cook

Welcome aboard! I'm sure you'll enjoy the community.

SRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 06:28 AM   #3
Sous Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurygirl View Post
hello guys.. it's been 3 months now that i have been enjoying my way in the kitchen.. before i wasn't this enthusiastic as ever but my passion for cooking has long been in my blood i just don't have that much time to pursue my passion due to work (since my work schedule is always at night) and most importantly because of money. :)

now that my schedule is shifted to morning already and i was hired in a company with enough rate for me to enroll myself in a culinary institution..

so here i am, trying to get in touch closely to people who shares the same passion as mine. :)

i hope i could get along well with you guys and hope i can learn a lot lot lot stuffs in cooking from this community.. ^.^
Hello & welcome..

Old 05-18-2009, 07:27 AM   #4
Senior Cook

Welcome!

I think you will meet all types of passionate foodies here from old with old recipes and old ways (me) to young blood with modern techniques I've never seen, new cuisine, and some wonderful foods from around the world. There are, I believe, at least one or two executive chefs. and least one person whp teaches one or more of the culinary arts.. Come join in the fun.
Old 05-18-2009, 08:41 AM   #5
Executive Chef

Site Moderator

Howdy and welcome to DC!!
Old 05-18-2009, 11:29 AM   #6
Senior Cook

Welcome! Great to have you here!