Newbie to Site / Relative newbie to cooking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shifting_leaves

Assistant Cook
Hi all,
I have been really into cooking for the last 2 years. Growing up as a kid I was the pickest eater ever. In the last 2 years I have tried more new foods then I did the previous 25 years of my life. This is mostly thanks to cooking and finally realizing that if I like the ingredients, I will probably like the taste. No more turning down food just based off appearance or smell.

As far as BBS, I am most recently from CigarWeekly. Good bunch of guys, but I am just not as into cigars as most of them.

Anyway, to show my appreciation for a site like this, I have 4 gmail invites if anyone is interested. The first four to reply with a PM, can have them. I use Gmail and like it but I don't work for google or anything like that. Just an offering.

Hi Welcome to the group. Hope you like it as much as we all do.

I keep checking with google about the gmail and would love an invite to sign up. Do you know when it will be up and open for the rest of the world??

Trish

Hi shifting leaves. I'm glad you found us.
17.gif

Welcome! I don't know what gmail is or BBS :? And I've never smoked a cigar but I know some people love them! Hope to see you around here a lot (and hope to see myself around here a lot!)

LeeAnn said:
Welcome! I don't know what gmail is or BBS :? And I've never smoked a cigar but I know some people love them! Hope to see you around here a lot (and hope to see myself around here a lot!)

LeeAnn.. gmail is the new email from google.com :D

Back
Top Bottom